NTR University PGMET and MDSET Notifications 2012 - http://ntruhs.ap.nic.inDr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh has announced admission notification 2012 for entry into Post Graduate Medical Degree/ Diploma Courses and MDS Courses for the Year 2012-13. PG Medical seats available in Colleges affiliated to the University and campus college and admission to Post Graduate Medical (MD/ MS/ Diploma) and Dental (MDS) Courses will be through PGMET – 2012 OR MDSET- 2012 ranks. Interested candidates have to apply online through university website www.pgntruhs.org , http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in OR http://pgapplntruhs.ap.nic.in . Following are other details such as download of hall tickets, eligibility, selection, counseling and application procedure:
Eligibility Requirements: Applicants should have qualified in MBBS / BDS examination from an Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India. They should have completed their Internship or completing the same on or before 31-03-2012. Those completing the internship are only eligible to appear for the PG Medical / MDS Entrance Test 2012 subject to the conditions specified by the University. Candidates can download the detailed prospectus from the above mentioned websites.
Applicants have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1050/- (Rs.850/- for SC/ST candidates) in the form of DD drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of 'Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.' and payable at Vijayawada. The candidate should write his / her name, course applied and application number on the backside of the DD. Print outs of applications along with required enclosures attested by Gazetted Officer should reach 'The Convener, Post Graduate Admissions Committee, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P., Vijayawada 520 008.' Applications should be superscribed as 'Application for PGMET – 2012' or 'Application for MDSET-2012'
1. Opening date of online application: 01-02-2012 (Through www.pgntruhs.org)
2. Closing date of online application: 10-02-2012 (Through www.pgntruhs.org)
3. Last date for receipt of print out of online application: 15-02-2012.
4. Download of Hall tickets from www.pgntruhs.org OR OR http://pgapplntruhs.ap.nic.in for PGMET 2012: 06-03-2012
5. Download of Hall tickets from www.pgntruhs.org OR http://pgapplntruhs.ap.nic.in for MDSET 2012: 13-03-2012
6. Date of Entrance Test for PG Medical Courses: 11-03-2012
7. Date of Entrance for MDS Courses: 18-03-2012
For any clarifications and problems in online application, contact Mobile No. 9866327227 and 9866536721 / 0866-2451206 Ext.115 / 0866-2451206 Ext.136 / 0866-2450982.